If you have any query related to boosting the speed of your broadband, wireless networking, data backup & storage, and dial-up, then make sure you get in touch with Virgin Media contact number 08443851611. Your query will be heard by one of the customer support representatives, he/she will provide you with a resolution then and there.
Headquartered in Hook, Hampshire, Virgin Media is a British company and it offers telecommunication services including – mobile telephony, broadband services, fixed-line telephony services, and cable television along with a variety of other communication and entertainment services. With the merger of NTL and Telewest, the company was formed in March 2006.
Currently, the company has more than 3 million mobile customers. The company also boasts of having their own fibre-optic cable network throughout the United Kingdom.
There are various ways in which you can get in touch with Virgin Media such as – via phone, email, letter, or email. If you are trying to contact virgin media via phone, make sure you have dialled 08443851611. One of the trained customer support executives will assist you with your queries. You can call the virgin media customer support team around the clock and get your doubts and queries resolved. The customer support team will help you out in the following matters –
- If you are facing some issue with your broadband service.
- If you are having a poor cable connection.
- If you are planning to move your house.
- If you want to know about the offers and various other services offered by Virgin Media.
- If you want to activate your broadband connection.
- If you are interested in connecting a device to your wireless network.
- If you want to know about the connection settings.
- If you want to know more about how to use SmartCall
Virgin Media Broadband, TV & phone customers
Dial 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111* from any other phone.
Also popular – Sky customer services
Virgin Media Mobile customers
Dial 789 free from your mobile. Or ring 0345 6000 789** from any other phone.
As a Virgin Media customer, you have numerous ways in which you can easily manage your accounts. The company offers two options – Pay As You Go and Pay Monthly contracts. Depending on the contract you have, you can conveniently manage your account along with your online Virgin account.
If you are interested in setting up an online account, all you need is to visit the official website of Virgin Media and sign up. Once you have registered yourself, you can easily manage your phone allowance, billing preferences, payments, and usage online. You will also be able to modify your mobile’s settings through your online account including roaming settings, direct debits, and parental controls, etc.
Virgin Media customer service
To makes things easier, if you have an online Virgin account, you can also download Virgin Media’s ‘My Account’ app in order to manage your mobile account. If you still want to know more about managing your Virgin Media account, you can dial Virgin Media customer service number 08443851611, rest assured you will get prompt resolution for your queries.
Virgin Media Wi-Fi is the latest Wi-Fi network presented by Virgin Media. The main idea behind this is to keep you connected no matter where you are in the UK with the help of a fast and dependable network. If you want to use this service or want to have any information on this, you can get in touch with the customer service team of Virgin Media and one of the executives will help you out with all your queries.
If you have kids at home and you don’t want to have full access to the television, then there are a couple of ways in which you can use the parental control on your Virgin TV. In order to use the parental control functions, it is important you have your PIN. If you are using Virgin TV V6, here are the steps in which you can make changes to the purchase controls –
- It is up to you to extend the PIN so that you can control some of the purchases like movies.
- First, you need to press Home on the remote.
- Now, select Home & Settings.
- Choose Purchase Controls.
- Enter the PIN.
Below are some steps if you want to hide adult channels –
- First, you need to press Home on your remote.
- Select Help & Settings.
- Make a selection for Parental Controls.
- Enter your PIN.
- Now, you can select and hide all the adult channels.
- Select Hide Adult Channels once more.
Yes, you can. If you are having Virgin TV, then you can avail the service of ‘Virgin TV Anywhere’. With the help of this service, you will be able to access Virgin TV on a variety of devices, but it is important you are connected to Wi-Fi. If you really want this service to work, you may have to set your Virgin TV box to ‘Always On’ or ‘Low Power’.
Want to know more about Virgin Media on the move?
You can dial Virgin Media customer support number 08443851611 and one of the support executives will attend your call and you can ask the executive everything about the service.
First, you need to select your phone from the list and you need to answer some simple questions related to the problems with your phone. If the issue is not that serious and you can fix that issue on your own, then you will be guided about the necessary steps using steps and videos.
It has been noticed that often the login-related failures are when you enter the wrong username and password or both. It is important you re-enter the right combination of two. If you are still facing the same problem, then you can have more information by calling Virgin Media contact number 08443851611.
If you want to know whether your new address is connected to Virgin Media’s network, you need to –
- Go to the page of Moving Home on the official website of Virgin Media.
- You will find a box of What services can I get, there you have to fill in your postcode for your new address and click Go.
- Make a selection for the first line of your new address, and click Next.
- Virgin Media will notify you whether or not the services are available in your new home.
If you are looking to make changes to your phone, broadband, and TV services, you can do it via My Virgin Media. If you have Virgin TV, you can easily add some channels to your TV pack via the box.
If you want to upgrade through My Virgin Media, then to make changes online, follow the below-mentioned steps –
- First, you need to visit –
- register or sign in to My Virgin Media.
- At the top of the page, you will see Upgrades & Offers, you need to click that.
- Now, you need to choose the part of your package you are interested in upgrading, or you can also check out Top Offers, click Add or Upgrade.
- You need to follow the instructions you see on your screen.
In case you have any query or doubt, you can always get in touch with Virgin Media customer service team at 08443851611.
Yes, for mobile paper bills you will have to pay a certain amount. However, you can make changes in your online account settings whether you wish to receive paper bills or not. If you turn off the option of receiving a paper bill, then you may receive an eBill instead. If you get eBill, you have the advantage of having more detailed information about your billing as compared to the paper bill.
This is a unique way of accessing and sharing different files on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. It is called Virgin Media Cloud and it is available for you if you are a broadband customer. The best thing about Virgin Media Cloud is that it is quite easy to use, it also keeps all your stuff secure and organised. Once you have stored all your files, you have the convenience of enjoying them while sitting in any part of the world and also share them on different devices as well.
In order to use Virgin Media email log in you need to –
- You need to click Sign in and enter the details of My Virgin Media account.
- Once you have signed in to Virgin Media, you need to click on the email link that you will see on the top right side of the page. This will successfully take you to your webmail inbox.
If you are not able to log in to your webmail, you can take the assistance of Virgin Media customer support by dialling 08443851611 and one of the executives will help you out.