T Mobile is one of the leading telecommunication providers in the United Kingdom. It together with EE and Orange covers more than 96 % of the population throughout the UK. T mobile is providing fast and efficient 3G network services to its millions of customers. The company is providing the best tariffs that can suit every customer’s needs. T mobile offers pay as you go plans and pay monthly contract to suit customer needs. For more details about T Mobile, you can call at T Mobile Contact Number given by us on this website.
T-Mobile Customer Service Number
T Mobile Customer Service Phone Number
T-Mobile can provide you deal on all the latest handsets including Samsung, Iphone, HTC, and LG. T-Mobile customer services can be contacted from Monday to Friday between 8am to 10pm. On the weekends, you can call from 8am to 8pm. By dialing the number listed by us on this website, you can speak to an advisor of T Mobile customer services team and enquire about the service plan that suits you well. T Mobile also offers accessories ranging from phone covers to head phones.
Why to Call T-Mobile Support?
There can be many reasons to call at T-Mobile Customer Services Number. Some are the following:-
- To report technical device issues.
- To know the details of Internet Services.
- To enquire about Accounts and Billing.
- To know the details of roaming abroad plans.
- Promotions and Services enquiry.
- To complaints about T-Mobile products and services.
- To enquire about Pay as you go and Pay monthly plans.
- To upgrade your existing contract or phone.
- To report technical issues related to your device.
When you call at T-Mobile contact number listed by us on this website, you will be able to speak with advisors of Customer Services department. They are highly trained and professional to tackle number of issues regarding your queries. You can contact them to require a subsidy pin number (PAC code) to unlock your T-Mobile.
T-Mobile is German & French owned mobile phone network in the UK. Now, it is owned and operated by EE. As a T-Mobile Customer, you will be able to choose whether to pay for your phone monthly or pay-as-you go basis. You can get all the support over the phone as well as online. You will be able to find out any planned improvements to the network. By calling at T-Mobile Customer Services number given by us on this website, you can also discuss the following mentioned below:-
- Phone Speed – 3G or 4G: – If you don’t know what 3G or 4G stands for, you can call at T-Mobile Customer Services Number listed by on this website. You will be able to know the differences between the two and the Customer care representative will help to find out which suits your needs.
- The Type of phone: – T Mobile customer services representatives will help you to find out which mobile brand is right for you and suits you well.
- The Operating System: – T Mobile customer services advisors will give you better options available regarding operating system if you are favoring specific operating system. You can prefer operating system such as Windows, Android, Apple, and Blackberry.
There is wide range of phone accessories available including Headsets, Phone Cases, In Cars and Hands free kits, Batteries, Charger, Bluetooth connectivity, and Memory Cards for increasing the capacity of your phone.
If you are Business user, you can discuss various business plans for Pay monthly users and the Unlimited Sim only plan. There is wide range of phones available for Business users. You can also find out the deals and services specifically available to Business users.
How can you switch to T-Mobile?
It has become simple to switch to T-Mobile. Firstly, you have to select a phone or device- you can buy a new one or bring your own. If you are bringing your own phone, you should check whether it is eligible or not. Then, you have to choose how much high speed data you want. You can choose unlimited text, talk, and data on T-Mobile network with up to 1GB high speed data on nationwide 4G LTE network. Lastly, T- Mobile will contact your existing carrier to make the switch.
What is T-Mobile return policy?
If your new T-Mobile device doesn’t fit into your expectations, you can return it. To get full price of your purchase, you have to return your device with original associated contents, undamaged and in good working condition. T-Mobile return policy is exclusively based on where you bought your phone or device. Before returning your phone or device to T-Mobile, you have to consider the following mentioned below:-
- T-Mobile authorized dealer: – If you bought your phone or device from T-Mobile authorized dealer, you have to consider the individual authorized dealer’s return policies applicable to your purchase.
- T-Mobile retail store: – If you bought your phone or device from T-Mobile store, you have to return it within 14 days from the date of purchasing the item for refund. You can return accessories purchased separately within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- T-Mobile online at My T-Mobile: – If you bought your device online at My T-Mobile, you can return it within 20 days from the date of purchase of your device. You can return accessories purchased separately within 30 days from the date of purchase.
You have to fill out the Return Form and indicate the item(s) and the reason(s) for the return. You have to seal the package and process it for shipping. It is advised that you have to send the package via traceable carrier such as FedEx, DHL, or UPS so that you will be able to track your package if needed. Your account will be credited for the full purchase price of Device or accessory within two billing cycles from the date T-Mobile receive your return.