Need To Contact Barclays Customer Support Services?
If you’re facing any issues with your credit card or account, you can get in touch with the professional team of banking support services. The agents will try their best to quickly address your query, to ensure you’re able to operate your account normally again. With more branches to open in the near future, the company focuses to improve and increase the barclays customer service and its channels to get in touch with the customer support team.
Barclays is a banking and financial firm, which is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1690 and has its operations in 50 countries.In 2011, the bank was ranked as 7th largest bank in the world. Barclays has acquired many banks such as British Linen Bank, The Woolwich Bank, Provincial and South Western Bank, Mercantile Credit and Lehman Brothers. The bank also provides services for students and young graduates.
Barclays operations are divided into two sub groups:
- Corporate and Investment Banking and Wealth and Investment Management.
- Retail and Business Banking.
The major services provided by Barclays are mentioned below:
Wholesale and Investment Banking
How to quickly get my Barclays account’s query resolved?
To get your query resolved regarding your account management or wealth management, you can contact the Barclays customer service agents. If you find any suspicious transaction or your transaction has been processed to the wrong account, you have to call the customer support service as soon as possible.
Timings: 7am to 11pm(7 days)
Barclays UK Customer Service Queries
Where can I find sort code and the account number on the Mobile banking account homepage?
The 6 digit sort code and the account number will be written below your account name.
What is Barclay cheque clearing cycle and how long does it take?
It normally takes five working days and if you want to speed up the process you can use the Direct Presentations service in any branch. It usually takes the bank up to two working days to confirm if the cheque can be paid. This service costs £20 per cheque.
What are the contact numbers for Barclay Personal customers and Barclay Premier customers?
For Barclay Personal customers : You can call
For Barclay Premier customers: You can call
How to replace a broken or damaged Barclaycard?
To replace a broken or damaged card, follow the steps mentioned below:
If registered online, you can click the “Replace a damaged debit card” link under the “Manage accounts” menu.
- You can call on (24*7).
- To replace your card quickly, Click Here
You’ll get your new debit card within 2 working days.
Where can I find the security code of my card?
It is printed on the signature strip at the back of the card. It is also known as CVV or CVC number.
How to transfer money online between my Barclays accounts?
To transfer your money online follow the steps mentioned below:
- Select “Pay and transfer” from the top menu of your account.
- Select “Transfer money between accounts” under “Transfer and standing orders”.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and select the accounts you’re transferring between, using the dropdowns.
- Proceed by clicking on “Complete Transfer” button if you want to initiate the transfer process.
How to report fraud on my Online Barclays account?
You can call Barclays helpline number
For more details Click Here
How to transfer an ISA in Online Banking?
To transfer an ISA follow the steps mentioned below:
- Select “Transfer an ISA”from the online banking menu.
- You must have the following information during the transfer:
- Details of your existing ISA (including the sort code & account number).
- Your National Insurance number.
How to register for Barclays Online Banking?
What is the daily amount limit that I can pay via Barclays Online Banking?
The amount limit depends on whether you are a Personal, Premier or Business customer. The amount limit for various customers are mentioned below:
- Personal: The overall daily payment limit for personal customers is £50,000.
- Premier: For International and CHAPS payments, the overall daily payment limit to other people is £100,000.
- Business: For International and CHAPS payments the overall daily payment limit to other people is £100,000.
How to contact Barclays Online Banking helpdesk?
You can call the helpdesk on
What to do if the payment made via online banking has gone to the wrong account?
If the payment has gone to the wrong account you can contact the Barclay Online banking helpdesk number:
The company will contact the concerned bank and investigate whether the money is refundable or not?
How to change my contact details online?
To change your personal information online, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your Barclays account.
- Select “Contact details” under your name at the top right hand corner.
How to request a payment through Pingit?
To request a payment through Pingit follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Barclays account.
- Select “Request” and then enter their contact and the amount details.
TIP: They will have to pay within 5 days before the request expires.
How to stop receiving “Request a payment” notifications in Pingit?
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to the Pingit app.
- Go to “Settings”> Select “Block payment requests”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
What to do if I didn’t receive a payment sent by someone else?
Different types of payments take different amounts of time to be processed and appear in your Barclays account. A personal bank account will usually appear in your account within 2 hours. However, BACs payments (which usually include salary payments) may take up to 3 working days.
TIP: For any further queries you can contact at
What to do if my Barclays debit card has been blocked?
How to change my Barclays debit card pin?
To change your Barclays debit card pin follow the steps mentioned below:
- Put your card into the cash machine and enter the current pin.
- Select “PIN services” from the screen menu.
- “Select a new PIN” option and choose a pin.
- How to change the date of my mortgage repayments?
You can complete the “Online form” to change the date of the monthly repayments and other Direct Debit details.
TIP: You can also contact . You’ll be charged for the additional daily interest for that first month.
How often will I receive a mortgage statement?
The company will send you a mortgage statement once a year.
The statement will include the following details:
- The monthly payments you’ve made in the past 12 months.
- Your mortgage balance.
What is the daily amount limit that I can pay using the Barclays Mobile Banking app?
The daily amount limits are mentioned below:
- Personal current accounts: £10,000
- Premier accounts: £30,000
- Business accounts: £50,000
- For New Payees: £1,500 on the first payment only followed by the above limits.