Here are some common questions that Air India travelers ask the customer support. If you happen to call the customer support, please don’t forget to rate the Air India UK Customer Support below.
What is the criteria for carrying baggage on Air India flight?
The criteria for carrying baggages on flight are mentioned below:
- The maximum weight of the baggage must be around 8 kgs per passenger.
- The size of the baggage to be carried for Airbus must not exceed 115 cms and for normal flights it must not exceed 110 cms.
- When the occupant is travelling with an infant, he is allowed to carry a collapsible chair or stroller with him.
- You are also not allowed to carry any gel, tooth paste, shampoos and lotions exceeding 100ml.
- You are not allowed to carry any lithium batteries or E-cigarettes.
What is the criteria for Pregnant ladies to travel in Air India?
The criteria for Pregnant ladies to travel via Air India airlines are mentioned below:
- Lady with good health and upto 32 weeks of pregnancy is eligible to travel on flight.
- Ladies with complicated pregnancy or expecting twins or triplets are not allowed to travel.
- Ladies with more than 35 weeks of pregnancy can travel only on the basis of urgency and compassion. The occupant first have to take permission from Executive Director of Medical Services.
- If the lady is with an infant. The baby has to be at least 14 days old to travel on the flight.
- Only in emergency scenario, the child is allowed to travel before 14 days of his birth.