If you are looking for one of the best broadband service providers in the country, then you can check out the Sky internet services that work on the most sophisticated and innovative technology. As per the reports, many users prefer Sky internet rather than any other service provider. Sky mainly offers three types of broadband services Sky Broadband Unlimited, Sky Fibre and Sky Fibre Unlimited. With these services, Sky offers fastest uploading and downloading speed. There is a reason why people prefer the Sky internet more because it provides various options and cost effective deals, that one can never ignore.
Use the listed Sky contact number 03442 411 653 if you want to join Sky internet services or having any queries related to your Sky internet. This number can be contacted at the opening times which is 8:30 am to 11:30 pm, seven days a week. You do not have to worry about any long waiting period, as the Sky customer services advisor are easily contacted using the Sky internet phone number mentioned above. This number is free for all the Sky Talk users but will be charged according to the national rate if you are calling from other networks.
Sky Internet Customer Service
03442 411 653
Switching To Sky Internet
If you want to switch your current services to Sky, then the company “Switch Squad”plays an important role in switching your services. Now, get your service transferred easily and smoothly by contacting the Sky “Switch Squad”. Sky internet contact number is the best way to reach out to the squad members. The added advantage you get is that you do not have to talk to your current service provider, the Sky “Switch Squad” will automatically talk to them and commence your starting process. Once your Sky Internet package services has been ordered online, you will get a call from the Sky advisor to confirm your activation code. It may take up a day to get your internet services activated. However in the meantime, you can easily install your Sky Hub by going through the manual. If you are having any doubt then you can simply use the Sky internet phone number to contact Sky engineer.
Sky Internet Packages And Rates
Checkout the different internet packages offered by Sky below:
Sky Broadband Unlimited: This package is free for one year and after that you will have to pay £10/month. You will also be charged the Sky Line Rental which is £17.40/month.If you don’t opt for Sky Tv,then you are eligible to get a £100 M&S e-Voucher. In this package, you will get the following benefits:
- Downloading speed upto 17 mbps.
- Unlimited browsing.
- One year contract period.Sky Fibre: This package will cost you £5/month for first six months and after that you will be charged £10/month for next six months. You will also have to give £17.40/month as a Sky Line Rental. Enjoy the following benefits with this package:
- Get a downloading speed upto 38 mbps.
- The monthly usage allowance is 25GB.
- It comes with a one year contract period.
Sky Fibre Unlimited: You can opt for this package for an amount of £10/month for first six months and £20/month for next six months. You will also have to pay the Sky Line Rental which is £17.40/month. Get the following benefits with Sky Fibre Unlimited:
- Unlimited internet usage.
- Enjoy the downloading speed up to 38mbps.
- The contract comes for a one year period.
What Are Things Included With Sky Internet?
Irrespective of the package you choose, Sky Internet comes up with the following benefits:
- Sky Broadband Shield: It is an online tool that comes with your Sky internet package without any extra cost. This will keep you and your family online experience safe. The shield also helps in protecting your system from malware infected sites. The Sky Broadband Shield is simple to setup and provide safety on all the devices.
- Sky Hub: This device provides wifi throughout your home and is an inclusive part of your Sky internet package. You can also choose from Sky Q Hub, one of the Sky fastest router. The key benefits of Sky Hub are intelligent power consumption, wifi protected setup, wireless router and you can also connect your Sky Hub with your Sky tv.
- Sky WiFi: Access free wifi at over twenty thousand locations without any extra cost. All this is possible with Sky WiFi.
- Sky Yahoo Email: Now send and receive your emails by signing up for Sky Yahoo email.