Some of the most widely asked questions by Equifax UK customers are:
Where Can I Get Telephone Number For Equifax Support?
Which Is Best Equifax customer care Number?
What Is Equifax Customer Service UK Phone Number?
Where can i get Equifax Phone Number?
I Want Free Phone Number For Equifax?
Number For Equifax Customer Services Contact Number?
How To Contact Equifax Support?
Did you face in trouble with the Credit Report from Equifax? Any other service you want to know about and don’t know who to call at Equifax Helpline Number to get your doubts cleared.
Well just relax and we will do the rest. We will get you the contact information you need.
Experian claims to be the world’s largest source of detailed consumer and business data through data analytics and credit scores for its millions of customers. According to facts, it collects and analyses data on more than 600 million consumers and more than 80 million businesses.
Identity fraud prevention and compliance with the financial regulations are two of the most well known services provided by Equifax.
Company has its continued operations since 1899 in apart from U.S, its home country and 18 other countries with the support of 7,000 employees.
Atlanta Journal Constitution named Equifax in “Top 20 company to work”.
Equifax provides a range of services and to a very wide variety of customers. These services are offered in a few decided categories.
- Credit History Check
- Credit Score
- £ 2 Statutory Report
- Privacy in the Information Age
- Equifax Business
- Equifax Touchstone
- Combat Fraud and Error
- Investigate Cases
- Recover Debt
- Trace Individuals
Written above are some of the major services offered by Equifax and written below are the number for the Equifax Customer Support.
Users can go here for their choice of topic and log in with their Equifax ID.
How do I cancel, amend or upgrade my Equifax subscription?
In order to make any changes to your Equifax subscription, call on 0800 014 2955 or 0333 321 4043.
- Timings: 8am – 8pm daily (except 25th & 26th December)
Once your Equifax services are cancelled, you will not receive any alerts and the company won’t be able to answer any of your specific queries
Equifax Customer Service Contact Number
How can I see my Equifax Credit Report?
You can request a new report by logging in on the Member Centre page.
This report will show you:
- Details of credit agreements, including a complete breakdown of the last 4 years’ payment history for each agreement. Closed accounts will remain on the Credit Report for 6 years.
- Financial associates that you are linked to.
- Court Information: This includes County or High Court Judgements (CCJ or IVA). It will stay for 6 years.
- Notice of Correction: This is a statement that explains information on your credit report that you believe could give lenders a misleading impression and would like them to consider when you make future credit applications.
- All the weekly alerts. It will remain on the file for 1 year.
- Details of companies that have viewed your credit file.
How long will information stay on my Credit Report?
The information that will stay on your Credit Report is as follows:
- For credit agreements: 6 years from the date the account was settled.
- For county court judgments (CCJ) or decree: 6 years from the date of judgment/decree
- For Bankruptcy: 6 years from the original registration date, as long as the bankruptcy is no longer current
For more details you can click Here.
You can call on free Equifax contact number
Can other people who have previously lived at my address affect my Credit Score?
No, it will not affect your credit score. However, if you have been financially associated with someone in a joint credit account either at your current address or a previous address it may have an impact on your score.
Who Can View My Credit information?
Following people can view your credit information with your consent:
- Potential lenders
- Insurance companies
- Employers and potential employers
- Companies you allow to monitor your account for risk of identity theft
- Government agencies.
- Someone who uses your credit information to provide you with a product or service you’ve requested
Contact Equifax UK 0800 014 2955.
How do I stop getting messages from marketing companies?
Sign into your Member Centre page and follow the steps:
- Select My Account > scroll down to Marketing
- Select the edit button.
- You can select the type of marketing communications.
What if I haven’t received my postal report in 7 business days?
You can call on free Equifax UK helpline number 0800 014 2955. Also, you can report it missing by logging in to ‘Ask a Question‘ service.
If you are not a registered user of the “Ask a Question” service, you’ll need to create a new account.