EE Customer Service
You can directly contact the EE customer service department by dialing the EE contact number listed by us on this website. The number – 0844 381 22200 is a direct dial phone number to contact EE.
Whenever you find it necessary to call EE mobile, simply dial the phone number listed here in this website. The caller will be able to talk with an executive of the customer services team instantly. In other words, at whatever time you need any support you can get it. The EE is opened seven days a week. In case, you are busy in your routine work, you have the best option to contact the EE customer service team on 0844 381 22200.
The EE helpline number is accessible to be called 24 hours a day; but kindly take notice that customer executives are not available 24 hours a day. In the occasion, any customer has got their phone lost or stolen; there is a provision of late night hours. It is significant to record a message to the service provider, and inform the police the moment you recognize that you have lost your phone. In case, you are an EE customer and want to report the loss of your mobile phone, please call the EE contact number without any delay.
0844 381 22200
EE Broadband Contact Number
Calls cost £0.7 per minute plus your providers access charge. You must be at least 18 years of age and be the bill payer or have the bill payers permission to use this service. We are not affiliated with this or any other company listed on this website
EE is a new company, and operating on its own. This is a hybrid company made up of Orange and T-mobile. These key mobile phone provider companies function in the UK, but with the aim of amplification of their businesses, they merged to operate as a single company offering a broader level of coverage. EE is working to create their customer service base to a greater level. When the EE Customer service contact number is dialed, the customer is possibly more likely to get a satisfactory level of service.
Customer service is a major element of any business, and it has to be agreed that there are several approaches for which customer service is put forward. If the customers dial the EE contact phone number, they will get a different level of customer service.
EE is committed to make the services offered to everyone are customer-friendly. In general, the mobile phone provider has major competitors in the field who are aiming to get at the topmost spot. To achieve this, the company has to tender the best customer service possible. It has to cover all of the bases, ranging from the mobile coverage to the customer service.
You can Contact EE telephone number on 0844 381 22200 for any further queries.
EE Customer Service Free Phone Number
If you do not want to contact EE over the telephone, you can take the help of EE internet based services. The EE website comprises of all information, and offers the ways to talk with an executive of the EE customer services team. This can be one of the best methods to get the assistance you need. EE also offers broadband services, and it may not be possible to get in touch with EE broadband in this manner.
EE offers the provision of email and instant messaging for the convenience of all customers. They are able to directly contact the EE customer services department. EE also populate their website with a great amount of information, which can be interpreted without any need to contact EE. There is a section of ‘Frequently Asked Questions’, in which there are queries that EE have most frequently encountered. This has been specially designed to support customers with their gaining of information; especially if they can get resolved their enquiry without any need to contact the company, then it would be much easier for them.
Roaming with EE and Related Queries
Regarding using your EE phone abroad, you can call the EE customer service phone number on 0844 381 22200. Here you can easily enquire about the charges while roaming abroad. You can discuss about specific charges for SMS messaging or voice calls while roaming in a particular country. You can buy data roaming add-ons which can get effected instantly. In other words, you can continue on top of the data you are utilizing and fully aware of the charges, every time you buy one. For more details, just call the EE customer contact number listed on this website.
Parental lock services by EE
EE is offering a great service for parents with children that gives them total peace of mind. Parental lock ensures protection for the younger children when they are going to access the Internet. This can block several websites, chat rooms, adult content and un-moderated social networking sites. Moreover, if any individual is more than 18 years or so, the block is automatically removed. Simply call the EE helpline number on 0844 381 22200 to reveal more about the parental lock services. You can also get information about the other EE services like Voicemail, Sim Swap, Retrieving a PAC code or everything you may need to identify
At whatever time customers select to call the EE broadband telephone number, they will get connected to an automated menu. This menu directs the caller to select the appropriate option in relation to their enquiry. Remember if the customers are not listening properly to an automated menu, and they are not selecting the right option, they are considered not supporting the EE Company in order to get efficient customer service possible.
The EE contact telephone number is charged at the rate of just 5p per minute, only if the call is made from a BT landline. It the caller utilizes a different landline or a mobile phone, it may incur additional charges. All callers must be more than 18 years of age, and must have the bill payer’s authorization to put the call to EE contact number. The number list listed on this website is direct contact number to the EE customer helpline.
We have has no association with EE, and hence cannot be of any further support in this manner to the customers. EE may record all incoming calls with the intention of utilizing the data for research and training purposes.
Having queries regarding EE services? Want to to talk to an expert? Unable to unlock your phone? Want to get in touch with the customer services team? We have shared the EE customer support number below. Once the query is resolved, kindly rate the EE contact number below.
How To Contact EE Customer Service?
You can get in touch with the EE customer support services by calling on EE customer service numbers mentioned below:
- For Mobile or SIM queries:
EE Contact number: 150 (Calling from EE mobile).
EE Phone number: (calling from EE landline number)
(calling from abroad)
- For Broadband or EE TV queries:
EE Telephone number: 150 (calling from EE mobile).
EE customer service number: (calling from EE landline).
(calling from abroad).
For more information click on the link: http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch
How to top up my EE account?
You can top up your EE account in the following ways:
- Online: You can top up your data by clicking on the link: online top up . You will just need your credit or debit card to top up your account.
- EE app: You have to register on your EE app to top up your account. You can download the app by sending “APP” to EE automated service number: 150 from your EE phone.
- Via Text message: If you have already registered a credit or debit card in “My Account”,you can top up your account by sending the text message to the EE automated service number: 150. Text the following details:
- Type CR> last four digits of your card number> amount you want to top up> and the security code on the back of your card.
Via Phone: Call the EE automated service number: 150 and choose the “top up” option. After choosing the option, follow the instructions to top up your account.
Via E-top up card: You will get a new top up card when you buy your EE
For more assistance regarding top ups or offers, call the EE customer support department.
How to reset the password of my EE account?
You can reset the password of your EE account by following the belwo mentioned steps:
- Sign into your EE account by clicking on the link: My Account.
- You can either enter your mobile number or sign in without the phone number.
- If you log in without your mobile number, you have to tell whether you’re an EE, Orange or T-Mobile customer.
- Now click on the “Password” option
- And follow the on-screen instructions.
For EE account queries, feel free to contact the customer representative by calling on EE U.K phone number.
How to setup internet on my EE phone?
If you are unable to setup internet connection on your EE device, then go to the devices section page and follow the below mentioned steps:
- Select the make and model of your device.
- Go to the “internet and applications” tab, and you will get various options mentioned below:
- “4G on your phone”.
- “How to switch data roaming on and off when you are travelling abroad”.
If you have queries regarding the phone, you can contact the EE technical team by calling on EE customer service number.
How to setup server settings on my EE email?
To set up your EE email settings, enter the following information on the settings page:
- “email server”- Enter: POP3.
- “POP server (incoming)”- Enter: pop.orangehome.co.uk
- “POP incoming port”- Type: 110.
- “SMTP server (outgoing)”- Enter: smtp.orangehome.co.uk
- “outgoing SMTP port”- Enter the number: 25
- “use secure connection (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL)”- no
- “authentication”- none
Queries regarding email can be resolved by contacting technical support team by calling on EE contact number.
How to check my last EE bill?
You can check your last EE bill by following the below mentioned steps:
- Login into your EE online account by clicking on the link: My Account.
- Select the option “SEE THIS BILL”.
- Select the “menu” > select “Bills & payments”.
You’ll then be shown your last bill, including the following:
- A breakdown of your monthly plan charges.
- Any extra charges.
If you have queries regarding your bill, call the billing team on EE customer support number.
How to order my EE bill?
To order your EE bill, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Sign in to your EE account by clicking on the link My Account
- Select the “Menu” option > select “Bills and Payments”.
- If you want to order a printed copy, select “Order printed copy by post”.
- If you want to order a braille, audio or large print copy, select “Request a braille, audio or large print version” option.
To talk to an expert about your bill, call at the EE U.K phone number.
How to upgrade my EE plan?
If you want to upgrade your EE plan, you have to send “UP” to EE automated service number: 150. Then the company will send you a message informing about the details of the plans, how to upgrade plans and whether you are eligible for that plan or not. If you have an outstanding debt on your phone plan, then you will not be eligible for an upgrade.
TIP: You can upgrade to a new phone/plan if you’ve got less than 45 days to go until your contract renewal date.
If you want to discuss the plans/offers with the EE executive, call the EE customer service number.
How to unlock my EE phone?
To unlock your EE phone, you must satisfy the following conditions:
- Your “pay monthly” plans should not have any outstanding balance.
- You should have your EE account for at least six months.
It will take up to 20 days to unlock your phone and upto 60 days if it’s a Samsung device. You will be charged an admin fee of £8.99 and you can pay this by credit or debit card. If you have a “pay monthly” plan, then you can add the fee to your next bill. If you have a “pay as you go” plan, the fee will be deducted from your account balance.
Call the EE U.K contact number if you are unable to unlock your phone.
How to “View” or “Change” number on EE phone?
You can view or change the number on your EE phone by following the below mentioned steps:
- Click “Settings” icon on the home screen.
- Scroll down and click on “Phone”.
- Click “My Number”.
- Enter the required number and select “Save”.
- Restart your device.
For quick assistance, call EE U.K phone number. Your call will be transferred to an expert who will assist you with your query.
How to move to EE from another network?
In order to move to EE and want to keep your current number, you will need the following details:
- A PAC code: You will need a PAC (Port Authorisation Code) code from your current mobile service provider. The code is valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- Temporary number: A temporary number will be provided to you when you join EE.
- Activate your EE sim: You have to activate your EE sim before the transfer takes place.
Once you have the above information you can transfer the number by clicking on the link transfer your number.
If you are unable to transfer your number, contact the EE help and support team.
What to do if there is no dial tone on my EE phone?
If there is no dial tone on my EE phone, this could be due to the following reasons:
- Your phone might be faulty, try connecting your phone at someone else’s house. If the phone does not work, call the EE technician.
- Your phone might not be plugged in correctly. Replug your phone and check for the dial tone.
- If there are any extension sockets and doublers, try to remove these sockets wherever possible.
If you have a cordless phone, this could be due to the following reasons:
- Your phone is not charged. Charge the phone and check for the dial tone.
- If your phone is damaged or there is any hardware issue.
For phone related queries, get in touch with an expert by calling on EE customer support number.