Here are some common questions that Air Berlin travelers ask the customer support. If you happen to call the customer support, please don’t forget to rate the Air Berlin UK Customer services Support below.
What is the criteria for age of children to travel alone in Air Berlin flight?
The criteria for age of children to travel in Air Berlin flight is mentioned below:
- The children travelling alone must be over 5 years of age. There will be a dedicated staff to help the younger children.
- You have to register for the service of “unaccompanied minors” before 30 hours of your child’s flight.
- You can make reservation over the phone or by clicking on the link: Service-Center »
- After making reservation, you have to fill the duty care form which you can do by clicking on the link Access the form here »
- The child has to be accompanied by an adult at the airport and wait upto 30 minutes after the flight has taken off.
- After your child has reached the destination, the person registered on the form is authorized to collect your child.
What is the criteria of refund once I cancel my Air Berlin ticket?
The criteria for refund at the time of cancellation is mentioned below:
- If you want to cancel the ticket, the company will refund you the full amount.
- If you have booked your tickets via FlyClassic fare and it is cancelled. Your FlyClassic fare will be deducted from your refund.
- If a booked flight is cancelled, you have to either write it to the company or call them.
- You can get in touch with the company:
- Email: email@example.com
- Write at: Air Berlin PLC & Co. Luftverkehrs KG, Service Team, Saatwinkler Damm 42-43, D-13627 Berlin.
- Fax: +49 (0)30-4102 1003