Calls cost £0.05 per minute plus your providers access charge. You must be at least 18 years of age and be the bill payer or have the bill payers permission to use this service. We are not affiliated with this or any other company listed on this website
Here are some common questions that Beats by Dr. Dre customers ask the customer support. If you happen to call the customer support, please don’t forget to rate the Beats by Dr. Dre Customer Service below.
How to connect my mobile with Beats wireless headphones?
To connect your phone with Beats headphone, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Make sure your Beats wireless headphones are ON.
- Activate your phone bluetooth and search for the devices.
- Select “Beats wireless” on your phone and your headphones will be connected.
- If you get any passcode option, enter 0000 as the code.
How to reset my Beats studio headphones?
To reset your Beats studio headphones, follow the steps mentioned below:
- You have to press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- After you release the button, all the fuel gauge LEDs will blink white.
- The white lights will be followed by one blinking red light.
- When all the gauge lights stop flashing, your headphones will be reset.
- The headphones will automatically power on.
How to connect my Beats pill speaker with my phone?
To connect your Beats pill speaker with your phone, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Turn ON your Beats pill by pressing the power button at the top of the pill speaker.
- Then you have to press “b” for three seconds until the bluetooth LED located at the rear of the pill blinks white.
- Activate your phone bluetooth and select “Beats Pill”. Your phone and pill will be paired.
- Your phone is now connected with the Beats pill.